How to get a full scholarship to study abroad in 2022/2023? there are pretty many full-scholarship programs you can sign up to. These programs are offered by institutions, governments, and charity organizations. Apparently, you must meet the minimum qualifications before you can apply.
To get started, it is important to know that fully-funded scholarships are somehow limited. Yes, they are limited because you’re not really going to study “just” any course you want; the scholarship sponsors clearly indicate courses or programs that qualify for the fully-funded scholarships.
So, while an international school (or university) may offer fully-funded scholarships, it usually does not apply to all the courses offered in the school/varsity. Below, we have listed some of the best fully-funded scholarships you can register for, right now for the 2022/2023 session.
List of Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students
How To Get a Full Scholarship To Study Abroad In 2022/2023
- ADB Japan Scholarship Program
- Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands)
- British Chevening Scholarships (UK)
- Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford (UK)
- Erik Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen (Netherlands)
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship Program (Switzerland)
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program (USA)
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships (UK)
- International Leader of Tomorrow Award at University of British Columbia (Canada)
- Joint Japan World Bank ScholarshipsLester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at University of Toronto (Canada)
- OFID Scholarship Award
- Rotary Foundation Global Study Grants
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships (Switzerland)
- Swedish Scholarships for International Students (Sweden)
- TU Delft Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands)
- University of Sydney International Scholarships (Australia)
- University of Maastricht High Potential Scholarships (Netherlands)
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships (Belgium)
- Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships (UK)
- Westminster Full International Scholarships (UK)
Alright, these are the most reliable fully-funded scholarship programs offered by governments and institutions. As mentioned earlier, you need to meet a certain minimum requirement before you can be accepted as a qualified candidate for either of these scholarship programs.
Important Note: Although these are called “Fully Funded” scholarships when you get accepted into the school, you may need to pay for certain Tuition fees. They are “fully funded” because the scholarship sponsors handle every important bill/expense you should have paid.
For you to get a Scholarship to study anywhere across the globe, you need to first apply to the institution. For you to qualify for application sometimes, you’d be required to pass a somewhat “aptitude” test. For example, if you’re planning to study in Canada, you need to pass the IELTS test.
Also, citizens of certain countries may not be eligible to participate in certain scholarship programs. So, here’s a rundown of what you should know about applying and getting scholarships abroad.
Visit the university’s website and navigate to their scholarship page
Carefully scrutinize the requirements and qualification standards
Make sure you meet all the indicated qualification standards before proceeding
Ready all the important documents required for the application process (scan the documents and keep them handy).
Make sure you apply from the main website; don’t go through third-parties
Stay in touch with the university as your application is being reviewed.
If you’re lucky to win the scholarship, start making preparations to visit the school before the last date of entry. Good luck!